TALENT — Investigators suspect a woodstove sparked a fire that destroyed a house in the southern Oregon community of Talent.
Fire crews knocked down the flames in three minutes, but the blaze left 61-year-old Jack Shaw and his two teenage children with no place to live.
Shaw said Wednesday he has lived in the one-story house since he was 19, and it's the only home his children have known. The family's Jack Russell terrier died in the blaze.
The Red Cross gave the family a voucher for a temporary hotel room.
Fire guts Talent home