The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 7:15 p.m. every day but Monday in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's what's scheduled:
- Circus Tribal Dance theater will present bellydance and vaudeville Friday, July 17.
- Global Heat will play contemporary music with break-dancing Saturday, July 18.
- Camelot Theatre Company will present excerpts from "Spotlight on the Life and Music of Sarah Vaughan" Sunday, July 19.
- Sue Carney's Django Jazz will present jazz standards with a European feel Tuesday, July 21
- Universes, a poetry, theater and music ensemble will perfrom Wednesday, July 22
- Guitarist David Rogers will present a fusion of classical, jazz and world music Thursday, July 23
- Universes will perfrom Friday, July 24
- Rene y Beau will present traditional Mexican bolero and ranchera music Saturday, July 25
- Universes will perform Sunday, July 26