Lions say thanks
On Friday, June 15, Ashland celebrated the 62nd annual Feast of Will. This Ashland Lions Club offering of food and entertainment is held each year to mark the opening of the OSF Elizabethan stage. The Lions would like to thank the many people who helped make the 2018 Feast of Will a success.
- Our many loyal as well as first-time guests at the feast.
- OSF for its advertising and ticket sales, and Paddington Station for ticket sales.
- The Boy Scouts and leaders of Troop 112, Mr. Moddison’s AHS Band students, SOU wrestlers and community volunteers who helped set up and remove chairs and tables.
- Members of the Ashland Garden Club for the beautiful flower displays on the tables.
- The Jefferson Pipe Band and Siskiyou Singers for their talented entertainers.
- Ashland Kiwanians and community volunteers who helped serve our guests.
- The Feast of Will is truly a community event and 100, percent of the profits will be used in funding Ashland Lions projects including sight and hearing services and high school scholarships. To learn more about the Ashland Lions visit www.ashlandoregonlions.org.
Ashland Lions Club