Free performances take place at 6:45 p.m. before evening theater performances every night of the week except Monday, on the bricks in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival courtyard. See www.osfashland.org.
- Terra Nova Consort will present a concert of Spanish Renaissance music performed on period instruments Thursday-Sunday, Aug. 28-31
- Nutshell Masks and Theater will present"Carnival of the Animals," a mask-dance show built around the musical suite "Carnival of the Animals" by Camille Saint-Saens Tuesday, Sept. 2
- Ballet Folklorico will present traditional Mexican regional folkdances by advanced youth performer Wednesday, Sept. 3
- Nutshell Masks and Theater (see Sept. 2) Thursday, Sept. 4
- The band Bardbershop consisting of OSF actors Mark Bedard, Eddie Lopez, Ryan Anderson and Anil Margsahayam will perform Friday, Sept. 5
- Dancing People dance company will present high-energy modern dance, based on the human experience Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 6-7