Free performances take place at 6:45 p.m. before evening theater performances every night of the week except Monday, on the bricks in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival courtyard. See osfashland.org.
- Local 10-member salsa dance band Mambo Rico will perform Friday, Sept. 19
- Guitar Club, a guitar-based ensemble comprised of OSF company members organized by Rex Young, will perform Saturday, Sept. 20
- Nutshell Masks and Theater will present "Carnival of the Animals" a mask-dance show built around the musical suite "Carnival of the Animals" by Camille Saint-Saens Sunday, Sept. 21
- Disco Organica will perform a fusion of trip-hop, jazz, funk, drum 'n' bass plus remixes of music from OSF plays Tusday-Thursday, Sept. 23-25
- The Clown Audition movement theater company will perform stilt ballet dancing, physical comedy, circus arts and accordion Friday, Sept. 26
- Sarah Jane Nelson will sing an eclectic mix of country, folk, bluegrass, gospel and blues with a touch of Southern rock 'n' roll Saturday, Sept. 27
- Cowboy string band Hamfist will perform its blend of Americana, country and bluegrass Sunday, Sept. 28.