The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 7:15 p.m. every day but Monday in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's what's scheduled:
- David Rogers will play solo guitar, fusing classical, jazz and world music Thursday, July 23.
- Universes, the poetry, theater and music ensemble will perform Friday, July 24
- Rene y Beau will present traditional Mexican Bolero and Ranchera music Saturday, July 25.
- Universes, the poetry, theater, music ensemble will perform Sunday, July 26.
- Rene y Beau will present traditional Mexican Bolero and Ranchera music Tuesday, July 28.
- Sue Carney's Music of Shakespeare's Time will present an array of seldom-heard instruments and answer questions about music through the ages Wednesday, July 29.
- Rogue Opera will present a selection of comic opera scenes that brings the audience into the action Thursday, July 30.
- BARDbershop, OSF's resident barbershop quartet, will sing Friday, July 31
- Glen Mor Dancers will perform Scottish country dancing Saturday, Aug. 1.
- La Stella Baroque Ensemble will play Sunday, Aug. 2.