The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 6:45 p.m. every day but Monday in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's what's scheduled:
- The Karen Lovely Band will perform classic and contemporary blues Thursday, Sept. 3.
- AXIS Dance Company ensemble of dancers with and without disabilities will perform Friday-Sunday, Sept. 4-6.
- Tames Alan Living History Lectures will present what it was like in Shakespeare's time Tuesday, Sept. 8.
- The Acrobuffos will present the Moulin Rouge revisited, half-mask comedy with no words Wednesday, Sept. 9.
- Tames Alan will perform Thursday, Sept. 10.
- The Acrobuffos will perform Friday, Sept. 11.
- Dancing People Company will perform high-energy modern dance, emphasizing the human experience Saturday, Sept. 12.
- The Acrobuffos will perform Sunday Sept. 13.