The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 6:45 p.m. every day but Monday in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's what's scheduled:
- One Night Band, the OSF-based guitar ensemble, will perform Thursday, Sept. 17.
- Bella Donna Historical Entertainers will perform 16th-century songs, dances, poetry and comedic skits Friday, Sept. 18.
- Ballet Rogue, celebrating 29 years, will perform Saturday, Sept. 19.
- Bella Donna Historical Entertainers will perform Sunday, Sept. 20.
- Kites & Crows, an Americana duo, will perform original acoustic music Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Duo Flamenco will perfrom a combination of flamenco guitar, voice and rhythm Wednesday, Sept. 23.
- The Wild Zappers, an all-deaf male dance company, will combine dance and sign language Thursday through Saturday, Sept. 24-26.
- Ballet Folklorico Ritmo Alegre will perform traditional Mexican folkloric dances Sunday, Sept. 27.
- Calo Flamenco, one of the largest Flamenco dance and music ensembles in the U.S., will perform Tuesday, Sept. 29.
- Sarah Jane Nelson and Hawkeye Herman will perform a back porch-style blues jam Wednesday, Sept. 30.
- Calo Flamenco will perform Thursday, Oct. 1
- Liquid Fire Mantra will perform fire dancing Friday, Oct. 2
- BARDbershop, OSF's resident barbershop quartet, will perform Saturday, Oct. 3
- Liquid Fire Mantra will perform Fire dancing Sunday, Oct. 4